Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Progressive leaf pile growth

So this is probably one of the stranger methods I've tried to make tea at work. This involved using a largeish french press / press pot. So every day I'd take this french press home and clean it out. Throughout the day as I'd make tea, i'd add more leaves to the pot to make sure there was enough flavor left in the pot to make a decent cup. By the end of the day the pot starts getting a bit full and you take it home and clean it out.

There were a few problems with this method, and it was a bit of a pain to take the pot home and remember to bring it back every day. For one thing I couldn't really change teas as it would make for a strange cup. Not being able to rinse it out became a real pain with this method.

4 comments:

Baguette Checker board said...


i am glad to know these all thing about you and related to you. you not share only your brief story but also you shared each and every major/miner points of your life.

Birch Moon said...

We'd love for you to try our tea and review them on your blog. Perhaps you would be interested in OUR CHAGA MUSHROOM TEA?
how to make chaga tea at home from birch tree to cup

Jerso Falcu said...

Very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it

Visit Web
Topcatsnj.org
Information

Sharma said...

The website is very informative and I am very glad to visit here and will absolutely strive to visit here once again as soon as I will complete my project malta halal restaurants. Also, share with my friends to must come and read interesting blogs.